Armstrong Lee & Baker LLP; injury attorneys in Houston, TX are proud to announce and sponsor our Diversity Scholarship for first and second-year law students. We are accepting applications through December 15th, 2022.
We are proud to sponsor a nationwide scholarship to promote diversity within the legal profession. The Diversity Scholarship will award a $2,500 scholarship for law school tuition or other school-related expenses.
This scholarship will be eligible for 1L/2L students who attend an ABA-accredited law school in the United States and identify as members of a historically underrepresented group within the legal profession. The student must also provide a written statement on the importance of diversity and what can be done to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the profession.
In order to be considered for the Diversity Scholarship a candidate must be:
- Member of a historically underrepresented group in the legal profession
- Enrolled or to be enrolled at ABA law school
To qualify, submit the form below (all fields required):
- A current resume
- Academic transcripts
- Legal writing samples (5-10 pages)
- Essay of 250-500 words on the importance of diverse representation in the legal profession and how firms, the courts, and governmental entities can do better to improve diversity, equity, and inclusion
- December 15th, 2022
- A winner will be selected no later than December 31, 2022, and notified via email