What Compelled You to Become a Lawyer?
As serious injury attorneys, we are motivated every day to help our injured clients after what is often one of the most difficult moments in their lives.
We want to hear from current law students about their motivations in seeking a legal education.
We are proud to be awarded a scholarship to whoever writes the best essay on that topic.
In your essay submission, we want to hear about:
- What compelled you to become a lawyer?
- Are there any meaningful reasons that you wanted to enter the legal field that you feel are unique?
- Are there any special areas of law that you would like to target?
- What are the goals through your first years as an attorney that you would like to accomplish?
- One winner will be awarded $2,500 to put towards their law school expenses.
Armstrong Lee & Baker is proud to announce Forogh Bashizada, as the winner of the 2022 Law School Scholarship Contest!
Please include the following:
- First and Last Name
- Name of the law school you are attending/plan to attend
- Email address
- Essay title
- Compelling essay with at least 450 words but no more than 550 words about the topic described above
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must be enrolled at an ABA-accredited law school.
- If you have applied to a law school and have not been accepted yet, you may apply for the scholarship, however, the scholarship will be awarded to a student who has successfully enrolled at an ABA-accredited law school.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the deadline for submission?
- December 31st, 2023
- When will the winner be selected and notified?
- A winner will be selected and contacted by the email address provided on January 15th, 2024.
- How many winners will be selected for this scholarship contest?
- One (1) winner will be selected and awarded $2,500 to put toward their law school tuition.