How to Prove a Slip-and-Fall Case
When businesses open their doors to the public, they have a duty to make sure they keep their facilities reasonably safe. This means that spills, trip hazards, and slip hazards must be promptly cleaned up and remedied, and any other unsafe conditions must be promptly addressed. Unfortunately, many businesses do not always take reasonable steps, and you may have suffered a slip-and-fall accident as a result.
Slip and Fall Claims Are Surprisingly Complex
Slip and fall injuries can be complex from a legal perspective, and most claimants need the help of an experienced slip-and-fall lawyer to help with their claim. Slip-and-fall cases are notoriously difficult to pursue. In order to win a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall case in Texas, you must prove three basic things:
- That the party responsible for the premises knew or should have known of the dangerous condition.
- That the responsible party failed to fix or warn of the dangerous condition.
- That the dangerous condition caused the injury.
The law in Texas unfortunately tends to lean on the side of the business, rather than the side of the injured party. Further, a slip and fall or trip and fall can result in very specific physical injuries that may be different from a typical personal injury case. For these reasons, you need experienced slip and fall and trip and fall attorneys like the attorneys at Armstrong & Lee on your side.
Why Choose Armstrong & Lee LLP
Businesses often employ expensive legal teams and insurance adjusters to avoid paying victims. The attorneys at Armstrong & Lee know their tricks and have a track record of wining these types cases and ensuring that slip and fall victims get what they deserve.
- Armstrong & Lee believes in putting their clients first, outworking the other side, and always improving.
- Our attorneys and staff will always be there for you.
- We will work tirelessly to recover as much as possible on your claim.
- You don’t pay anything unless we win your case!
If you have experienced a slip and fall, contact the attorneys at Armstrong & Lee LLP today for your free consultation today.