- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, cum laude
- Order of the Barons
- Senior Articles Editor – Houston Business & Tax Law Journal
- Winner & Best Speaker Award – Hippard Mock Trial Competition
- Lex Award – Legal Research & Writing
- B.S., University of Houston Hilton College, summa cum laude
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Attorney Brian White & Associates, P.C.
- Johnson Law Group
- Greer, Scott & Shropshire, L.L.P.
Clint Reed was born in Houston and lived in the LaPorte area until he was seven years old. Clint then moved with his family overseas for six years before returning to live in Missouri City, where he finished middle school and attended high school. Clint went on to attend the University of Houston, where he earned his undergraduate degree with high honors before being accepted at the University of Houston Law Center.
In law school, Clint served as a Senior Articles Editor on the Houston Business and Tax Law Journal and earned awards and recognition for both his academic performance and advocacy skills, including selection as a member of the Order of the Barons for his academic achievements. After graduating with honors, Clint worked for the defense bar for a couple of years before switching sides to put his legal skills to work helping those who have been wrongfully injured by others. Clint has experience working on many different types of cases including wrongful death, motor vehicle and 18-wheeler crashes, premises liability, products liability, and many others.
When not working hard to advocate for his clients, Clint enjoys spending his time with his beautiful wife Becca and their two young children. Clint is licensed in the State of Texas, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, and the Eastern District of Wisconsin. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Houston Trial Lawyers Association.