- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- Notes & Comments Editor, UHLC Journal of Health Law & Policy
- Student Advocate, UHLC Interscholastic Mock Trial Team
- Dean’s List, 2019–2022
- Presenter, UHLC Honor Board
- B.S., University of Texas at Austin
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
Ryan’s favorite part about being a lawyer is seeking justice for his clients in trial. Within three days of becoming licensed in the state of Texas, Ryan went to trial and obtained a favorable verdict for his client.
As a fifth-generation Texan, Ryan’s drive to pursue the best results for his clients comes from the love he has for his community. Ryan was born and raised in College Station, Texas before he began his studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
At UT, Ryan earned his undergraduate degree and interned for the Speaker of the House in the Texas State Legislature.
While working at the Texas House, Ryan met with constituents and saw the struggles that Texans face on a day-to-day basis. This is what inspired Ryan to go to law school—to provide a voice to those that need it most.
Ryan graduated from the University of Houston Law Center where he was on the Dean’s list every year, he competed as an advocate on the renowned UHLC Interscholastic Mock Trial Team, worked as a Notes & Comments Editor on the Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy, and he served as a Presenter of the University of Houston Law Center’s Honor Board.
Prior to joining Armstrong Lee & Baker LLP, Ryan clerked for the Honorable Beau A. Miller at the 190th Judicial District Court in Harris County, Texas.
Outside of work, Ryan enjoys spending time with his family, hunting, fishing, and attending University of Texas football games with his father.